Spring Makeup: Pale Pink and Lavender


Hi guys! So this tutorial was inspired by my outfit of the day, but I want it to be a toned down version of my accessories. The cameras didn't actually capture the real colors, which were pale pink and lavender, but it definitely show better in real live! Here's a picture of me and Hannah (my adorable baby girl), I had to hold her because she had mommy fever, and didn't want me to make the tutorial lol! The shirt I got it in Forever 21 for $13.50, a real bargain! And my necklace I bought it at Macy's a while back on clearance, so I got it for like $9.00! =) So on to the products used.

List of Products:

Eyes:
Mac's Painterly PaintPot
Too faced eyeshadow in Heaven
Smashbox Picture Perfect Quad (all shimmer colors -pale pink, lavender, purpleish brown, and a creme)
Collosal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Rock
Sephora Nano Eyepencil in Chocolate

Cheeks:
Contour made with Mac's Dsquared sculpting  palette
Laura Mercier Blush in Wild Bouquet

Lips:
Sephora Nano lip pencil in Candid Candy
Maybelinne's ColorSensational Lipstick in Pank Sand

                                                

Follow the link to watch the video! Spring Makeup: Pale Pink and Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...