Love how it smells: Fragrances I'm currently using!



Hi Bloggaristas! So today I wanted to share with you my fragrance picks of the moment. Many designer products seem to be unaffordable for 99.9% of the population, but something we all can go a little in the pricier side are fragrances. Perfumes are something that makes us feel confident & sexy no matter how extravagant or simple we might be at the moment. Scents can change our emotions, make us feel great and add style with a spray. My top picks are YSL Parisienne and D&G The One. It's very difficult to describe perfumes, but let's just say that these two make me feel like a sexy, sophisticated young woman. My all time favorite perfume is Chanel Mademoiselle.

Which are your favorite fragrances?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...