Fierce Pink & Purple Makeup Tutorial

Hi Blogarristas!!! Today I began a quest to do more dramatic looks, I was focusing on many neutral everyday looks, so now the tables are turning and now I will begin to do so using the famous 88 palettes (shimmer, matte & neutral). Many people have them, but many Gurus have forgot about them introducing many high end products that are most found on these versatile palettes. Not going to be neglecting the new, I want the new MAC Villains collection and plan to buy a few pieces to add to my makeup collection. But I figured not to be showing off new stuff all the time to my subbies and help you gals work with what you already have =).
So dramatic yet so easy! I used 5 shadows from the 88 matte palette.
I use such dramatic eyeshadows that wanted to keep the lips and cheeks as muted as possible. 
Products Used:

88 Matte Palette
Click on the picture for better viewing.

Optional:
Brow Bone Highlighter: MAC Nylon eyeshadow
Crease & smudge: MAC Carbon Black

Mascara:
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Eyeliner:
Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero (Black)

Contour:
Lorac Backed Tantanizer

Cheeks:
MAC blush in Pink Swoon

Lips:
MAC Myth (base)
MAC Totally It Lipglass (small amount all over the lips)
MAC Lipgelle from Lilly Land Collection -shimmer pink with silver reflects- (center of lips)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...