Fall Fashion: Military & Sequins

Recently I have become a fan of mixing and matching prints, styles and textures and right now I am very into one in particular: Military and Sequins! I know it might sound weird and hard to imagine and at first I was a little reluctant of the match but it has really grown on me and I am loving it! Here are some examples of how to use the two together:



(Spangle Cap Sleeve Top $27.80, Moto Cargo Pants $24.80, Sasha Sequin Jacket $150.37, Military Pocket Tube Dress with Belt $68)


***Update: If you find the gorgeous sequin jacket at the top a little expensive, I found this great alternative!


3 comments:

  1. Jacket is perfect! (but too expensive for me I think =P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea cos it's such a nice mix of girly and er, not so girly :)

    The jacket is beautiful but a little out of my prce range unfortunately!

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls! I found a similar jacket for $59.. Go to http://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=7~66~&ProductDisplayID=11362&sc=XWEBGPS10&cm_mmc=ProductSearch-_-Google-_-Click-_-XWEBGPS10

    =) XOXO,

    BV

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...