Joanne's Food for Thought...



At only a day to end 2010, I am becoming more reflective upon the things I set-up to achieve this year. One of my most frustrating new years resolutions that has been in the list since the stone age is my weight. This year, however (I can't deny that I often thought about my weight) but compared to other years, I've learned how to embrace my body, and it has been greatly my meeting other wonderful girls, who are united against the idea of a perfect BMI body, and have chosen empowerment to stand against mass media and have taken the stand to "BE REAL." I feel real, and it reflects in everything that I do, and my accepting my own reality, I have come to achieve amazing things... things that in my wildest dreams I thought they could ever be possible. Don't undermine yourself because you try and try and things don't seem to get tuned. One thing I've learned through this year is that, things come when you DECLARE that you are ready, and that you TRULY ARE.
NO WISHFUL THINKING! You have to believe in your gut that the one thing you are trying to achieve is the "right" thing for you. It's been a year since I've started BV (Beauty Vlogadiaries) with the intention to share my knowledge and passion for beauty... for my vision of beauty. To express myself, to be me, and show my true self out into the world, with all the blessings or repercussions it brings. That's the beauty of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, and you can have a lot of obstacles along the way, but the one thing you need to back-up your motivation is your persistence. WHAT DRIVES YOU? And what actions are you taking (action verbs) to achieve your goals in life? Career-wise? Love-wise? Family-wise?
to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...