5 Minute Everyday Makeup


Hi guys, this is my first tutorial ever, I am so excited! I just want to thank all of those before me who took the initiative to begin this quest of beauty knowledge tutorials for everyone, including myself, and inspire us to share our routines, and makeup secrets with everyone. I chose this look to be the first because I know the difficulties us girls go through to prepare to go to work in the morning. Our need to look fabulous in a blink of an eye without to much hassle is almost impossible to many, and achievable to all with a few easy tips.
List of Products:

  • Lancome's Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Palette:
    • Positive (Matte Nude Base Color)-all the eye-
    • Guest List (Light Shimmer Brown Color) -Crease-
    • Simmering (Light Shimmer Antique Rose Color) -Crease- 
  • Urban Decays Primer Potion (for eyes)
  • Mac Eyeshadow:
    • Shroom (Satin Finish)- highlighting inner corners of the eyes and brow bone-
  • Mac's Blushes:
    • Desert Rose
    • Dainty (Mineralize Skin Blush)
  • Cover Girl Mascara:
    • Lash Blast
  • Sephora's Nano Lip Liner
  • Mac LipGlass in Poetic License
  • Professional Sigma Brushes:
    • SS168 (Contour Brush)
    • SS150 (Blush Brush)
    • SS219 (Pencil Brush)
    • SS224 (Fluffy Blush, for crease and blending)
    • SS275 (angled soft bristles for all over eye) 
To view my tutorial you can go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyVlogadiaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...