Purple Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial Using Mac's Stacked1! Pigments

This is a dramatic Purple Smoky Eye that I created to show my new Stacked1! Mac Pigments. They are to die for! Hope you guys like it and here's the info...


Products used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay's Primer Potion
Mac's Stacked1! pigments (lilac and rose)
Mac's Fix Plus
Mac's eyeshadow in Carbon (black matte)
Mac's Pigment in Naked


Loreal Felt tip Liner
Sephora's Nano eye pencil in Silver
Urban Decay's Pencil eye pencil in Zero (Black)
Cover Girl's Lash Blast
Eyelash Curler (Revlon)
False Lashes
Duo Eyelash Adhesive



Brows:
88 Warm Palette

Cheeks:
Mac's Well Dressed Blush

Highlights:
Nars Hungry Heart



Lips:
Sephora Lip liner (nude)
Mac's Shy Girl
Mac's Lip Conditioner

Brushes Used:
Sigma's SS219 Pencil Brush
Sigma's SS168 Contour Brush
Mac's 224SE Blending Brush
Sigma's SS252 Brush (Eye's & Lips)
Sigma's SS266 Angled Brush



You may see this video tutorial by going to this link:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZAgHeoCWIM

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this look! I can't wait to get my hands on some of MAC's stacked pigments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do buy them send me pictures! I would love to see how my beautiful followers look with my little help! It would mean so much to me! =)

    PS. Saw your profile and I completely agree with you! "It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."

    xoxo, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...