This is not an exact replica but just my interpretation. The look is characterized by a double color winged cat eye and hot pink lips.
Products that I used are the following:
- HIP Black Cream Eyeliner (bottom line)
- HIP Navy Blue Cream Eyeliner (upper line)
- Urban Decay's Binge 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil (midnight blue)
- Urban Decay's Oli Slick 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil (glittery black, you can use a basic black)
- Mac's Blue Flame Eyeshadow (glittery navy blue with black eyeshadow) from the Style Black Collection
- Mac's Pigment in Naked (all over lid) Mac's eyeshadow in Expresso (in the crease)
- Do contouring with a powder 2 shades darker than your skin tone.
- 10 Blush Professional Palette (Ebay or Coastal Scents)
- Mac's Lip Liner in Magenta
- Mac's Lipstick in Show Orchid ( New Riveting Collection)
If you want to see the Video Tutorial follow the links:
Part 1 Eyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YKoL4GKJT0
Part 2 Cheeks and Lips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u6xvYWiWYY