I'm feeling floral

     With all this mad weather that makes us think of neons, bright in-your-face colors, I kind of feeling mellow. So I went for a nature inspired nail colour. Bettina, a puertorican line of cosmetics, launched a collection named Nature, inspired by our colorful flamboyant surroundings. 
     The color is called Flowers, which reflects my mood right now, a nice coral pink. Looks much like the peony flower below (If my picture was taken in broad daylight). I'm kind of stuck in the spring wave. When was the last time you stopped and smelled the flowers? 
Picture Credit: http://www.coldclimategardening.com/2007/07/31/peony-poppies/    
     Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, they are known as the flower of riches and honor.  With their lush, full, rounded bloom, peonies embody romance and prosperity and are regarded as an omen of good fortune and a happy marriage. No wonder many of today's bouquets are full of them!     
Anyways, the nail-polish retails from $1.97-$2.89 depending on the store. Not sure if they sell them online, although they recently started their own online presence. 


Hope you are happy and healthy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Im wondering if you are still selling Bettina polishes? I live in Philadelphia and they aren't selling them here yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...