What I'm reaching for this Week


I love colors, I have all the coastal scents palettes, but the truth of the matter is: who has the space and time to take those big palettes around? Certainly not me, so I decided from now on I am on the route of small cute and compact (or not soooo compact) eye palettes. When you are in a hurry, getting ready for work, school, or a rendezvous; you can't go wrong with neutrals! But not just any neutrals, girly, flirty & sexy neutrals. And that is what Too Face has gorgeously packaged in this versatile compact. It has nine easy to blend, high pigment eyeshadows, fun look cards -3-, and a little drawer with a sponge applicator and an angled brush.


Totally cute! I bought it at Sephora and thank God this palette is not limited edition! You are not going to regret it, make sure to use an eyeshadow primer of your choice since the more glittery shadows do need "something to stick to." I am currently using Mac's Painterly Paint pot (also used it with Urban Decay's Primer Potion). Mix and match these to create a new look every time! Love mine, really recommend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...