Update!

Hello! As you all know, I get to be MIA sometimes due to my classes, projects & simple plain living. I want to share a few pictures from my New York Trip.


This was just outside Bergdorf Goodman in 5th Avenue. I had an amazing time window shopping! It was cold, well, anything below 80 is considered freezing point to any puerto rican. In this picture I was wearing a military olive dress by H&M, a motorcycle jacket from American Rag, and Kenneth Cole  Reaction Moto Suede Boots in Black (found them online on brown).

As you can see the American Rag Jacket and Kenneth Cole boots where my staples for this trip, as the boots didn't have any heels -perfect for walking the Big Apple- and when traveling with a small carry on, the best is get a jacket that can be used with all your clothes. The best way to pack for your trip is pack with a theme in mind. It's easier to make combinations, and mix and match. My main colors for this trip where green -olive, hunter green-, purple, and black. My scarf was grey, so it match with everything. A few items I took from Charlotte Russe: Side Neck Embellished TeeStriped Sequin Shoulder Crew Neck, and a cute black blazer for dressing up a little.
Here is my cute grandma!!! It's been a while since I posted a picture of her, so here it is. =) 
I looked a little tired here from the long trip from Puerto Rico, this day in particular was surprisingly hot! Love the big city energy. Here I am sporting my dream catcher earrings from Torrid. After the trip I arrived to a sea of school work and finals. So I hope you gals understand if they are scattered posts within these days. 

Great news!!! I A-Mazing giveaway is coming soon to my lovely followers of twitter. Will announce soon so keep in touch here with BV. <3

xoxo,

Joanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...