My First Editorial!

Photo: Chago Dilan / www.ChagoDilan.com
Style & Makeup: Joanne Vega
Assistant: Hilmarie Figueroa
Model: Samantha Sang
Hi girls! I am so proud of how the curvy community has make it's way into fashion magazines, and  Ego, a puertorrican fashion & style magazine has been on the forefront of the movement here in the island, creating a permanent section dedicated to girls who aren't a size 2 but like to keep up with the trends called Fashionable Curves. They approached and offered me the honor of writing and creating an identity for the section. Thrilled with the opportunity I accepted the challenge. I promise you that every editorial we make, would be a worthy representation of us. In a way that every girl that stumbles into this section, would be proud of the attention to detail, love & care we put into the Fashionable Curves editorial. The magazine at this time is in spanish, if you are interested you can visit their site for more information at www.egomoda.com.

Hope you are as proud as I am.

Continue to be healthy, chic & beautiful...

Joanne <3

1 comment:

  1. Good job Joanne, Sam look gorgeous. I watch every Tuesday Ego TV an i love it. Keep the good work. Happy Friday!!!!!=)Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...