What I'm reaching for this Week

     We always tend to incline to practicality when it comes to putting on makeup in the week. Personally, to take the hassle off, I am challenging myself to use a palette a week, so I've chosen the Too Faced Glamourland Palette, which was limited edition on Sephora stores through the holidays. 
     This palette is amazing, and has almost all of the things I use to do my makeup everyday: eyeshadows, eyeshadow primer, gloss, blush and highlighter. These eyeshadows have amazing pigmentation, and what I like about the palette is the nice combination of mattes, pearls and shimmer in their eyeshadow formulas. This palette can easily help you on day to night looks, from work to parties, and even traveling.    
Left to right: Exclusive -matte light pink-, Exclusive -shimmery purple-, Exclusive - burgundy with purple glitter-, Glamazon -shimmery taupe-

     My fave look of the week was done with the colors swatched above. First I applied my Too Faced Eyeshadow insurance all over my eye area. In the lids, apply the shimmery purple with a C shaped brush. Using a pencil brush, apply the burgundy to the crease area (make a cut crease, aka do not over blend). With a blender brush, take Glamazon and slightly add it above the crease color, in wiper motions. Using the same brush, take the matte pale pink and apply it to your brow bone. This look is great for all eye colors, especially with brown ones. Hope you enjoyed the post and up till the next one.

Keep happy, healthy, and chic!

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...