Good News!


Hello my fellow bloggaristas! As I was strolling through the halls of Plaza las Americas, I saw the Torrid store -a plus size trendy store for curvaceous fashionistas- opened at last. I got all excited because is very difficult for me to find cute clothes that show the Joanne within me. So, as I entered the store, I saw the post and as Jim Carey in Yes Man, I said to myself why not? My passion for fashion and beauty go before I bought my first pair of stillettos, and as a way to stay true to myself and help motivate other girls like me to be happy with their bodies and inspire others, I went to the auditions. I put on a dress that I bought for my birthday, put on my bubblegun wedges (yes, they smell like bubble gum!) & my M Style Lab necklace my mom bought me. I'll post the list of products I used for my auditions. &  I am so happy to tell you that I was chosen as one of the 14 finalists of the House of Dreams Model Search Puerto Rico! It has come in such a good moment, my birthday was a week ago, with the stress of school & trying to make it through all, the rush is insane! 

Thanks for your support always,

Joanne
The Beauty Vlogadiaries

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...