Went Shopping to the Torrid Clearance Sale!

As many of you know, Plaza las Americas is my playground and Torrid is my favorite toy lol. It just opened a few months now, but, as a plus size girl, it is very difficult where I live to find clothes big enough and not look like an old person. So Torrid opened the holly gates of fashion to this hungry fashionistas heart. I bought 2 shirts, and a skirt, and I'm jumping of joy because, due to their clearance sale, I got all three for the price of one! =) What girl doesn't inspire herself with this frugalistas paradise? 
I couldn't wait to put one on! This picture here has the Pink and Black Ditsy-Print Corset Tank Top, which is sexy & adorable, it is like a corset, with bra like black adjustable straps, the pants pictured here, where not actually the ones I used, becauseeeeeeee, I lost weight.  I've had my fair share of stomach flu this year, and from a size 18, I'm a size 14. Pant in picture is from one of my favorite brands at Torrid called Souls of Wisdom, the Ultimate Lift Bootcut Jean (I swear, go and try out those pants, they are divine).
The shoes my mom got them for me in my birthday and are from Novus Shoes, Isadora brand, in pewter. Checked the website, I think they still got them in Bronze. And last but not least, my alternative exquisite pair of always skinny jeans from Gap, ones that I purchased a few months ago hoping to loss a little weight =). Check out for the next pieces that I bought from the Torrid Sale next time! <3




Torrid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...