Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes On Sale!!!

Hi everyone! I'm sure all you beauty junkies are by now familiar with the Kat Von D for Sephora makeup line, specifically with the eyeshadow palettes ( 8 shades each, for $34 is a pretty sweet deal). Well, great news! Throughout the whole month of September (that is, until 9/30/10) these palettes are being sold at $24.00 both online and in-store. That's $10 off, or 8 eyeshadows for $24 which translates to $3 each.

This offer does not apply to the newest palette (Adora) but applies to all the others.

Memento Mori

Ludwig

Beethoven


Metal Orchestra

True Love

I own two of these so far, and I have to say I really really like them. I think the colors are beautiful, very well pigmented, smooth, and blendable. I would definitely say, stock up (which I am planning on doing as soon as I can...)

Are you planning on getting any of these? If so, which ones? Do you own any KvD palettes already? Do tell!

-Tat


5 comments:

  1. yesss!!!
    i looove the kat von d line!!
    im between the Metal Orchestra or Beethoven

    im deff getting the blue mascara though...its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I own the Beethoven and Ludwig palettes, and I really really love them! Metal orchestra is pretty hot, too :) I understand your tough decision hehe
    I'm probably getting True Love next :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought the Ludwig palette!!! Can't wait to try it =D You two are making me want to buy the other ones, not helping lol.

    Love you gals,

    Joanne -BV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ludwig is ah-mazing. Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...