My New Cheek Duo: Nars Laguna Bronzer & Kevyn Aucoin Powder Glow Blush


Many people issues trying to work with their oily skin. I am one of them, and if you do not know, Puerto Rico (were I live), usually it's 90 degrees with 80%+ humidity. That equals a whole lot of beauty dilemmas. So, keeping the shimmer's mostly concentrated on a few parts of the face (shimmer highlighter/matte blush, matte highlighter/glowy blush, and so on) at a time, my new spring chosen products are the ones pictured above. I bought that Kevyn Aucoin matte blush for $9.50 75% off ($37 regular price) at my local Sephora, and it is the perfect shade of peach/apricot. I paired it with my laguna bronzer, that I use as a contour shade. These two paired up with my favorite shimmery highlighters make my face say: Welcome heavenly Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...